The Nature of Money
during this vital new e-book, Geoffrey Ingham attracts on overlooked traditions within the social sciences to increase a conception of the ‘social relation’ of cash.
- Genuinely multidisciplinary technique, in response to a radical wisdom of theories of cash within the social sciences
- An unique improvement of the ignored heterodox theories of money
- New histories of the origins and improvement of different types of funds and their social kin of construction in numerous financial systems
- A radical interpretation of capitalism as a specific kind of financial process and the 1st sociological define of the institutional constitution of the social construction of capitalist money
- A radical critique of contemporary writing on worldwide e-money, the so-called ‘end of money’, and new financial areas akin to the euro.