‘HUB’ Issues??? For over a year that Spectrum is just addressing - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "‘HUB’ Issues??? For over a year that Spectrum is just addressing", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have had so many visits to my house for my cable stopping. Their famous blue screen saying: “We’ve detected an interruption in your service ‘ code: 225.1
Each tech has told me something completely different than the one before. Line issues, it’s my equipment, it’s my TVs, and so on and on.... The last tech said it was a HUB issue for our ‘area’ and that it’s a software issue and they just found out about and are trying to correct it. What area? Our street, neighborhood? City??? They now just recognized there’s a problem??? I’m calling BS on this. This has been going on for over a year. I can’t remember when I’ve had more than a week of uninterrupted service and yet their bill continues to go up. I have the basic cable and internet and yet my bill is now over $175.00. No premium channels, no DVR. Tell me spectrum, if I paid my bill as sporadically as your service you’ve given me, WOULD THAT BE ACCEPTABLE??? Last Word from tech was, he was going to send it (my info??) off to ‘whomever’ and request the software update. I was told it could be 2 weeks or 2 days, the only thing I can be sure of, my signal will be interrupted and my bill will go up. Spectrum better wake up, because more options for tv and internet is becoming available every day. SPECTRUM YOURE FRUSTRATING ALL OF YOUR LONG TIME CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!

‘HUB’ Issues??? For over a year that Spectrum is just addressing?