75093 - Intermittent ping spikes and packet loss, inconsistent download speeds. - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "75093 - Intermittent ping spikes and packet loss, inconsistent download speeds.", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Randomly throughout the day, night and weekends, I get horrible packet loss, ping spikes and throttled download speeds (advertised at 480mbps). This has been tested on a wired PC, wireless laptop and phone.

Twice a technician was sent here, once to replace the coaxial cable from the green box to the house. The second time I was told there's nothing he could do unless the problem was actually occuring (which it wasn't during the time of the visit), and it would be a $50 service fee if I decided to proceed, even if no problems were found (which I didn't)...

I've given up on calling tech support as I have tried 3 times with no resolution. I've requested my line be monitored somehow which no one was able to help me with, yet an independent website and applicaiton clearly shows issues. This has been going on since I signed up which was late July.

If this can be 100% fixed in the next couple of weeks, I will stay with Spectrum. Otherwise, I am going to have to try Frontier as the connection is totally unreliable for gaming, downloading/uploading (will randomly time out on videos sent over Whatsapp and drop video chats), and streaming Youtube videos.

75093 - Intermittent ping spikes and packet loss, inconsistent download speeds.?