After modem change, Roku xfinity app won’t work: Error createDrmSession.403-102) - XFinity

I changed out a no longer supported customer-owned modem to a Comcast approved Motorola MB8600 and installed a new Roku + 3810. The internet and wifi are working, and My Account on xfinity shows the new modem with proper serial number. I rebooted the modem and router and the Roku, have authorized Roku 3 times, nothing works. Roku works, but the xfinity app gives an error message that I can only use the device on my home network. (Error createDrmSession 403-102) but I am on my home network. This seems to be a common problem, but none of the solutions posted here have worked. Hope somebody can help! The Roku was suggested by an Xfinity rep as a way to save the monthly fee on a cable box, but this is frustrating.

This question, "After modem change, Roku xfinity app won’t work: Error createDrmSession.403-102)," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding After modem change, Roku xfinity app won’t work: Error createDrmSession.403-102), and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.