antenna suggestions

We cut the cord about 6 months ago and couldn't be happier but the only thing we are kind of missing is being able to watch the local news. The one we usually watch is the CBS affiliate which comes up as a yellow 2edge. I could get something on the cheap side that may or may not work or go big or go home and probably spend more money than I really need to so I was really hoping somebody could look at my tv report and give some good recommendations. As said before CBS is most important and if I can get a few of the others on it as well then that is just icing on the cake. We are saving about 100 bucks a month not having cable tv so I don't mind shelling out some money for something that will last longer then your average chineese crap. Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

TV Fool

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
Will,

Here is an antenna that should work well to receive the high-band-VHF and the UHF stations on your list. The two low-band-VHF channels on your list are transmitting on much lower frequencies and (in theory) require a much larger antenna, but this may work for them as well. Shop around and you might find a better price elsewhere.
https://www.amazon.com/Channel-Master-CM-3016-HDTV-Antenna/dp/B000SAKDLS

Jim