Any good deals on Blu-Ray players?

bunny22

DTVUSA Member
Where are some of the best places to look for deals on a Blu-Ray player? Are there any specific players or brands you recommend?

I don't need any special or "smart" features as I have a Roku, but I'm just looking for a cheap player that will play Blu-Rays and hopefully up-convert DVDs.

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
Where are some of the best places to look for deals on a Blu-Ray player? Are there any specific players or brands you recommend?

I don't need any special or "smart" features as I have a Roku, but I'm just looking for a cheap player that will play Blu-Rays and hopefully up-convert DVDs.
Well you could always try the nearest yardsale i bought one for $5 originally priced at $75 didnt even have a scratch they just bought a Xbox one so yea great deal, turned around and sold it for $25 Or even try a flea market not sure which brand would work best to me they all the same

G

Many inexpensive even free blu-ray player in the market, for VLC is a free player, Macgo blu-ray player only for $38.95. You can find at Amazon or some website where you can download software.