Are local channels available on Dish Network?

U

Unregistered

Does Dish offer local TV affiliates like ABC, NBC, and Fox with their packages or do you still have to use a antenna?

Jim1348

DTVUSA Member
Are Local Channels Available On Dish Network?

Some DISH receivers do have the ability to connect to an over the air antenna and get local TV that way.

Does Dish offer local TV affiliates like ABC, NBC, and Fox with their packages or do you still have to use a antenna?
We do offer local channels for our customers. The channels that you subscribe to is determined by your zip code. Many of our receivers also have the ability to connect an over the air antenna to receive your locals. Please PM me if you have any questions!

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
We do offer local channels for our customers. The channels that you subscribe to is determined by your zip code. Many of our receivers also have the ability to connect an over the air antenna to receive your locals. Please PM me if you have any questions!
Yes, but you won't get all the local OTA TV channels and sub-channels unless you have an antenna. If you want ALL your local channels and Dish, I suggest you request a receiver that has an antenna input.