Aries

DTVUSA Member
Admin/Mods, why is my avatar so small? It says I can't upload anything bigger than 50x50 pixels. :pop2:
Because that's the way the admin set up the board, so that an avatar can't be larger than 50 x 50 pixels. Yours is 48x48 pixels. It seems that mods and admins are exempt from the limit though.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Mods, why is my avatar so small? It says I can't upload anything bigger than 50x50 pixels. :pop2:
Because that's the way the admin set up the board, so that an avatar can't be larger than 50 x 50 pixels. Yours is 48x48 pixels. It seems that mods and admins are exempt from the limit though.
I'm a mod and even my avatar is limited to it. makes the 'print ad for Magnavox Star Systems' hard to read lol.
Thanks for letting me know. HT, you're in the Contributor group I created which, in all my infinite wisdom, forgot to set the avatar attributes...so your avatar defaulted to 50x50 instead of 100x100 for all user groups.

Everything should be correctly set now. :)

Piggie

Super Moderator
Thanks for letting me know. HT, you're in the Contributor group I created which, in all my infinite wisdom, forgot to set the avatar attributes...so your avatar defaulted to 50x50 instead of 100x100 for all user groups.

Everything should be correctly set now. :)
I uploaded an 80x80 before you made me a contributor and it stayed ok. Software is weird.