Best Picture Option

AmandaStr.

DTVUSA Jr. Member
There are calibration discs that you can use, but it is best that this is done by a professional, especially when we get into the areas of more complicated software. Professional technicians have a program that will access the internal menus of the TV and using professional tools they can bump your colors to perfect colors using a visual aid creating the best possible picture. Please leave things as complicated as that to professionals though. Unless you are very tech savvy you are probably going to mess up, or at the very least void your warranty.

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
Professionals would be my advice also. Imagine you aim at improving the quality of your tv and getting something that does not ven qualify as decent. This can be really frustrating, so go with the pros!

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Professionals would be my advice also. Imagine you aim at improving the quality of your tv and getting something that does not ven qualify as decent. This can be really frustrating, so go with the pros!
A lot of "professionals" are not very good, and they can be awfully expensive. I would go the DIY route using the discs RFSteve suggested first before seeking someone to do it for you.