Connect app for Android does not attach (PDF) files - XFinity

Hi-- I use my @comcast.net account as my professional email. Even my personal professional portfolio directs to it. I am not only self-employed, but am continually communicating with recruiters. As I'm on the go a lot, I need to send files often-- particularly my resume-- using the Connect app for Android. I cannot even attach my own resume in a PDF format. I'm not sure about other file types, but this seems not only the most basic, but is the most important. After navigating to the file on my phone to attach and selecting it, there is nothing to show that it has done so. Recipients continually have to inform me that I "forgot to attach the file"; this is embarrassing and intolerable. Please advise. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This question, "Connect app for Android does not attach (PDF) files," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Connect app for Android does not attach (PDF) files, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.