Only a thousand dollars. Well to me right now, that is completely out of the question. But, it does sound pretty cool. It would be great to take to the park, while the kids are playing I could too. Here's the specs. I got them off DIRECTV: Sat-Go
DIRECTV® SAT-GO (“Satellite-To-Go”) — the world's first portable satellite TV system — combines a receiver, antenna and TV all in one easy-to-carry unit. For just $999*, take all your shows with you whether you're going to the beach, camping or hosting the ultimate tailgate party. Now, anytime you want to enjoy all-digital DIRECTV programming all you need is a clear view of the southern sky.
View the Quick Start Guide >>
View the Owner's Manual >>
Call 1-800-DIRECTV (1-800-347-3288) to order. Business or Government Accounts, please contact Prime Direc at 877-202-3189.
* Unit Specs (Closed): Width - 19.5"; Height - 5.1"; Depth - 19.5" (with handle); Weight - 27.2 lbs.
* Integrated 17-inch LCD monitor and satellite receiver with two speakers
* Compact and portable flat antenna and satellite receiver
* DIRECTV® programming accessed through a platform based on the DIRECTV D11 set top box
* Small profile IR remote
* Component and composite A/V inputs
* Composite A/V out
* Satellite in connection
* Phone jack
* USB connection
* AC and DC capable (cigarette lighter adapter included)
* Rechargeable, replaceable Li-ion battery ~1 hour usage