DirecTVPromise.com

S

Sharon Dawber

I know I’m not the only one pissed off about channel 25.for as much as we pay to have directv. How many channels are you going to take from us?

B

Barb

I am sick of not being able to get my local channels and paying a ridiculous amount of money to watch Shark and other advertisements on more than one channel. They promise 200+ channels and half of them are paid advertising; local channels are eliminated with no warning and reruns occupy a good portion of other channels, so what do we really get for our money--ripped off. I've been a customer for nearly 30 years but it is time to shop around and get rid of it.

V

Victoria Brandon

CBS channel 2 and channel 9 just disappeared from our tv. You have posted a statement saying “we share your frustration and regret any inconvenience.” What a bunch of hooey. You won’t pay CBS the royalties that they need to provide their programs and that’s why we don’t get them. If you do not return CBS to our roster we will cancel our service. I can’t tell you how much I dislike your business and how you handle things. We have our home phones and our smart phones on AT&T and we are stockholders. I will switch to another carrier and I will never ever buy any of your products in the future.

K

Kat Lar

I do think this is about money. If you are not have CBS on the Direct tv you need to charge all of your customer less we pay to have these channel add to our Direct so get busy and fix this it is not fair to the customer we could be good by to you

K

Kat Lar

I know that this is about money. But as a customer of Direct TV we pay to have CBS and NBC we pay for this. If you are not going have CBS or NBC on you need to give all the customer a refund on the bill or we could say good by to your company.

J

Jack Northwood

Come on people, follow the money. Tell CBS to 'stick it.' We all need to realize that rates have been going up because stations like CBS can't cover their advertising losses while producers like Mark Harman are demanding a $500K increase per episode. This can't and doesn't all fall on the cable provider. I applaud you for standing up to CBS.

B

Beverley Preston

WHy are they taking off channel 11 in my area? I don't get it. the old reruns are great plus other forms of entertainment on channel 11

F

Fred N

It's been a month now that I can not watch my cw WISH 8 morning local news. I'm pissed off. I am just one small piss ant that is paying for local news. I can cancel Direct TV in a minute!! and i'll get my channels, like Wish 8 over the air. It's free.

R

robert

I agree with all the comments we pay you a lot a money for what, you should do something about it soon that's ridiculous all you do is trying to get reach. and don't care about us, I will be better off to cancel the account.

S

Sue Makhanian

I want to know why I cannot get my local channels 9 and 2. This is ridiculous. Paying for service I don't get is not right.

J

Judy Woods

Is it true you are not bringing fox 5 back? I have been with Direct TV since 2009. I don't want to change but I do not like losing this channel.

R

richard b

I for one would really like to know why you are blocking CBS channel 5 in my area . I pay to watch these programs and i am not getting them. You have almost doubled my monthly bill and then you cut one of my locale channels off. what gives. i want a refund for the time this channel has been cut off.

R

richard b

I would like a refund , 75% of the shows I watch are on CBS ch5. I have been gone for the month of July and taped all the shows I watch and there is nothing there, I am really pissed.

S

Steve Godfrey

What the hell is wrong with you people? I am sick of all this squabbling, I am missing my favorite channe ls, about ready to CANCEL it all, piss on you all.

C

Claudette Wilder

I am another one getting miffed because of deleting some tv channels. Dr, Phil and Bull are two of my favorites and now I can't get them. Stop bickering and give us back things that are worth watching.