DirecTVPromise.com

G

OK this is ridiculous.....I expect a refund for channels that I'm paying for and not receiving and in the process of finding another carrier!!!!!!

G

I've always thought you guys were the best, but now I'm really starting to doubt your services.
This seems very unfair to your paying customers, first of all we shouldn't be paying extra for local channels
and if we do they shouldn't have commercials. But enough about that bring back channel 5 and 9 !!!
I hope this is resolved as fast as channel 25 was, otherwise I think you'll loose a lot of us.

G

Customer z

No warning about this issue with Hearst Television stations prior to it being expired from DirecTV and you can't expect the customer to pay for this!😡

dkreichen1968

Staff member
If DirecTV and Dish didn't fight against local TV channel's retransmission agreements you would be paying more for your service. So, be careful what you are fighting for or against!!!

Jim5506

DTVUSA Member
You should be directing your ire at the local station.

They are the ones who MAKE DirecTV remove their signal from the satellite, not the other way around.

Tell the station to leave their signal up while they negotiate carriage with Your provider.

G

Guestdave

Corporate Business Owner

Greed is a sin and unless you repent and put back the channels you just took off the greedy will lose many customers who won't hesitate to change to companies with integrity. Do it soon or lose it soon.

G

If I'm paying all of this money for this company they need to put my channels back on especially bc if not I'm looking for another company where it will be cheaper

C

CUSTOMER

I am so sick of this crap.my favorite tv. Show is young and the restless plays on channel 32 in my area as high as direct tv charge's their customers you would think they would have done took care of this problem. I am done with direct tv.

G

If Direct tv thinks I won't drop their greedy butts, they're wrong! If this isn't resolved by the 15th of January I'm done!

G

Hastings ok

I will go back to dish if direct does not get this fixed. I was promised local channels and I want them. My bill better go down too

G

Direct tv and local channels

We love our local channels that are part of our direct tv package we are now missing the new Star Trek show I will be ready to switch if we can't watch dancing with the stars whatever the problem is fix it compromise and think of your customers or you will look see them we do have other options enough is enough we signed up for local channels make it happen or you are not delivering on a package you sold thank you

A

Applejack

Super Bowl loss channels $$$

Great timing lost the channel that has the Super bowl , there will a lot is pissed off customers. Way to go. Oh go to channel 410 and watch in Spanish if you want or switch to Dish

F

F Bilbao

10 years i been your customer if you drop BeIN channel (la liga from spain) thats it , i will drop you in the spot

F

F Bilbao

dropping channels

Absoloutley ridiculous. If they pull these channels ill take my business elsewhere and they won't get any money. Everyone who reads this cancel your service if they take them off the air. There's no reason we should pay more for what were getting already. Let this happen and I'm telling everyone I see to cancel there service. All in all this is total BS!!!!!
I agree 100 percent

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Comcast 0
M Comcast 0
S Comcast 0