DirecTVPromise.com

T

Terry Cheney

I for one would really like to know why you are blocking CBS channel 5 in my area . I pay to watch these programs and i am not getting them. You have almost doubled my monthly bill and then you cut one of my locale channels off. what gives. i want a refund for the time this channel has been cut off.

C

Carol Mayer

Channel 5 in my area is NBC. AND IT IS NOT THERE. It is time for football and the Golf championship as well as Ryder Cup. One reason I have the more expensive package is for golf. I too want a refund for the weeks that NBC is not available.

L

lavborja

I just became a DirecTV customer, unaware of all this this channels black out losing my beloved 'beinsports' programming. Now I am no able to watch soccer games from Spain and other countries. This companies selling Dtv in bulk are not telling prospect subscribers and when you realize the fact of all these channels are missing, it is too late.

W

william k. dottolo

Why does DirecTV ask the Syracuse Veterans Hospital to pay $220.00 to put FOX NEWS on the hospital tv sets? Everybody is stuck watching CNN fake news.

T

Tl nick

It's all political in the corporate world. I see that with Time Warner who seems to do battle a lot over fees. They will scroll messages across their channels and tell customers to call their cable company (or whatever) to insist the situation be resolved.
All I know is if u signed a contract u can walk away because they broke the agreement to it is no longer binding and Dish TV will match or beat their price I’m gone

T

Tl nick

Ask for a refund for the time period you were without your channels. They will probably give you something for your loss.
Sure start watching a golf championship then because they think a different one is better usually u can find it on another channel. Well that channel is no longer available so lose out and watching the game. And all the time. You are paying for something they are not delivering

W

WESWIN BAR & GRILL

Why we cannot watch the local channels since the flood came in Grenada, MS . Please hurry to get channels back on for our business purpose for our customers. I want a refund back on my bills our channels has been out Since February, 23, 2019.