DirecTVPromise.com

N

Norene

Just started taking direct tv and tonight they are telling me they are taking channel 15 off the air? I have a feeling we are going to regret very much signing up with you people.
I am ready to get rid of them too..been with them and get no satisfaction when you go to watch your local news in the morning and find its been removed..no warning whatsoever!..WTH is that all about..do they do this crap so you DO cancel them??..I know we are ready!

S

Skip

It's all political in the corporate world. I see that with Time Warner who seems to do battle a lot over fees. They will scroll messages across their channels and tell customers to call their cable company (or whatever) to insist the situation be resolved.

D

Don Davis

I have been with this service for over 25 years with the understanding I would be able to receive local channels now they pull this stunt going to cable is sounding better all the time

B

Butch Bane

If i don't get channel 35 back i will cancel i have been with directv for 20 yrs for what we pay we shouldn't have to out up with this political bullshit!

P

Patricia

dropping channels

Absoloutley ridiculous. If they pull these channels ill take my business elsewhere and they won't get any money. Everyone who reads this cancel your service if they take them off the air. There's no reason we should pay more for what were getting already. Let this happen and I'm telling everyone I see to cancel there service. All in all this is total BS!!!!!

P

Patricia

dropping channels

Absoloutley ridiculous. If they pull these channels ill take my business elsewhere and they won't get any money. Everyone who reads this cancel your service if they take them off the air. There's no reason we should pay more for what were getting already. Let this happen and I'm telling everyone I see to cancel there service. All in all this is total BS!!!!!
I agree with you 100 percent

C

Charlie W

I better get any channels that were cut off back, immediately or I`ll toss your equipment in the river. You double my bill then cut channels? That's BS !!!!

M

Mrs. Bernetha B. Copeland

This is appalling that we can't watch the channels that we pay for in our Directv package. CBS, channel 13, 14, and 28 are suppose to be on so that I can watch my favorite shows as they aired during the day. If you or whosoever that is messing up our stations to prove that you got the power to do this at random. Guess what we will Boycott Directv network and switch to a more reliable network! We've been with Directv for ages and now you are pulling such an 'in your face' stunt like this to all your customers. Well, I say to all Directv Customer SWITCH!!!! SWITCH! SWITCH!!! What do all Directv customers say? Feed back!

M

Mrs. Bernetha B. Copeland

Hey, apologized to Directv for blaming you guys for the channels being off. Although, I do believe that you all at Directv network is fighting for us . After reading some reliable reviews, I now see that it's the big bad wolf.. VIACOM!!!!! DIRECTV fight on til you get all your customers channels back!!! Fight on and I'll pray on for our victory. Because I know the billing cycle will still be sending out the bills. Get the big" Com "to reinberst all of Directv customers for one month or how ever long this might take! DIRECTV fix it!!! Just do it!!!! Don't let the scam us or your network at all!!! We stand together with Directv network in honesty and truth. That's the only way to stand together in FAITH, HONESTY & TRUTH.

B

Bo Bo James

Time to put up outside antenna again and cancel Direct TV service
you right about because tv cable has gotten crazy with prices and fees and don't do nothing but lie. All about money with fed regulations doing nothing about it to stop it. People cut cable off everywhere, they will stop or come down on prices or lose.

M

Michael Smith

I've about had it with direct TV. For one thing, they over charge. And now they have dropped NBC in my area. Of course I'm paying for a channel that I don't have. I plan to drop the, Direct Tv sucks as well as ATT in general!

G

Sad that all these BILLIONAIRES need more money. We already pay extra for NBC, CBS, and ABC to Direct TV to have our local channels to see what is going on in our area of this “free?” Country. If negotiators are so weak they can’t come to an agreement and fight for the customers then it’s maybe time to change providers. And NO NBC I am not going download, stream or anything else on my 10 inch iPad to watch your shows when I have a 75 inch television. Get it together you BILLIONAIRES!!!!

K

KAP

i don't understand why this is gong on we pay all this money and this is what happens i pay way to much for the shows i want to watch we don't need to pay anymore.then what we r paying this is a bunch of bs we need to watch what we want when we pay for theses channels.if this is going to happen u can have the whole thing .i will go some were else.i will not pay for this mess seed me no more bill i have had it.