DirecTVPromise.com

N

Norene

Just started taking direct tv and tonight they are telling me they are taking channel 15 off the air? I have a feeling we are going to regret very much signing up with you people.
I am ready to get rid of them too..been with them and get no satisfaction when you go to watch your local news in the morning and find its been removed..no warning whatsoever!..WTH is that all about..do they do this crap so you DO cancel them??..I know we are ready!

S

Skip

It's all political in the corporate world. I see that with Time Warner who seems to do battle a lot over fees. They will scroll messages across their channels and tell customers to call their cable company (or whatever) to insist the situation be resolved.

D

Don Davis

I have been with this service for over 25 years with the understanding I would be able to receive local channels now they pull this stunt going to cable is sounding better all the time

B

Butch Bane

If i don't get channel 35 back i will cancel i have been with directv for 20 yrs for what we pay we shouldn't have to out up with this political bullshit!

P

Patricia

dropping channels

Absoloutley ridiculous. If they pull these channels ill take my business elsewhere and they won't get any money. Everyone who reads this cancel your service if they take them off the air. There's no reason we should pay more for what were getting already. Let this happen and I'm telling everyone I see to cancel there service. All in all this is total BS!!!!!

P

Patricia

dropping channels

Absoloutley ridiculous. If they pull these channels ill take my business elsewhere and they won't get any money. Everyone who reads this cancel your service if they take them off the air. There's no reason we should pay more for what were getting already. Let this happen and I'm telling everyone I see to cancel there service. All in all this is total BS!!!!!
I agree with you 100 percent

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Comcast 0
M Comcast 0
S Comcast 0