DNS issues with default setup - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "DNS issues with default setup", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. We got Spectrum installed in the last two weeks. After a few days I started to fall off the internet and required me to reboot all the appliances to get back on, not good. I had techs come out three times and they got things going and it appeared okay, but later the issue kept happening. Later my son came over and turned off all the IPv6 on the router config and got rid of the internal DNS pointing in the router and now we point out directly to another DNS. Not only are we up and running but at must faster speeds than before. My son who works for Cisco says that sometimes IPv4 and IPv6 do not play nice together. I am no network tech but I was about to throw Spectrum out and go back to ATT where I had zero connection issues. I see a lot of other issues reported here on folks having the same dropping issues and I think you need to educate your techs on how to fix it. Those of us who work from home cannot deal with this.

DNS issues with default setup?