DNS might be unavailable - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "DNS might be unavailable", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I need some help. I have spectrum internet only. Zip is 12729 if relevant.

Relevant info: I have 2 hardwired computers a wireless computer, a TV and ps4. When this occurs every device has DNS Issues. My modem and router are rented from spectrum and are where replaced with the last tech.

For months I have been getting dns might be unavailable errors. Until last week the issue would typically resolve itself in less than 10 minutes with zero/minimal intervention (modem restart and i'm not sure it ever even mattered)

Last week problem persisted for 2 days, tech came (fixed itself before tech came) He did not really find anything wrong but did give me new equipment and removed a tv filter (I do not have tv now).

It has gone down twice since he left (another tech is coming) both times for 8+ hours. During the last downtime I tried to correct it on my own via some google suggestions I have done the following and seen no results:

Modem reset/restart coupled with computer restart

IPconfig/flush/etc...

Changing DNS Server to googles and pinging it (it does not ping google dns when down)

I do have another tech coming however I have little reason to believe he will find anything different now (it is actually working again).

Happy to provide any further needed details. I really need to come up with a workable solution to make my internet consistent again. I work from home so internet consistency is important and when i call spectrum tech support all they do is ask me to restart. This sends a message they have no interest in finding a problem and is discouraging. Please assist.

Edit: I see there is a format for info so here we go

1. Your location. city, state, zip. Single Godeffroy ny 12729
  2. Services you get from TWC - internet only
  3. Make and model of modem - I'm not sure e31u2v1?
  4. Make and model of router(s) Still not sure i dont see this on the equipment
  5. Firmware level in modem (or, post modem page) Still not sure
  6. Confirm modem is Online or report otherwise. Login to your twc account and click on troubleshoot. Confirm modem with correct serial/mac has a green dot. Yes 2 green dots but my internet is working now
  7. What are your purchased speeds? What are results from Spectrum speed test. down, up, ping, jitter? 221 down/11.8 up
  8. List symptoms using a wired (not wireless) connection with date and time and any repeating pattern - dns server may be unavailabe
  9. Modem's signal, downstream and upstream, and event log pages. usually accessed at 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.0.1 - neither pulls anything up
  10. Description of your cable wiring from street and throughout house, include splitters, devices, cable type (rg6, rg59) and age, etc. and specifically the where the modem attaches. I am also not sure and skipping the rest for the same reason and/or its already listed

DNS might be unavailable?