Favorites not working on Xfinity Stream Beta for Firestick TV - XFinity

I recently purchased an Amazon Firestick TV and downloaded the Xfinity Stream Beta App onto the Firestick. I was able to activate my device and all the features (including live TV) seem to be working except for the favorites tab. When I select the favorites tab, a white cursor appears over one of my favorites, but dissapears after a second, and I'm not able to select any of my favorites. I am able to search my favorites by name and play then without using the favorites menu, so I know they are available to play, but I cannot select and play any of the shows in my favorites tab from the Firestick. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app with no luck. Is there something else I can do, or is this a bug within the app itself?

This question, "Favorites not working on Xfinity Stream Beta for Firestick TV," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Favorites not working on Xfinity Stream Beta for Firestick TV, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B DirecTV 0
M Comcast 0
R DirecTV 0