Former TiVo user testing out Spectrum201-H DVR - How to switch between tuners? - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Former TiVo user testing out Spectrum201-H DVR - How to switch between tuners?", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. I have been using various TiVo devices for the better part of the last two decades but have been thinking about switching back to a Spectrum-provided DVR. I have the Humax Spectrum201-H unit and am trying to find some functionality similar to what I have been used to with TiVo.

Like the 201-H, my TiVo device had 4 tuners to record 4 shows at once. Even when not recording, I would be able to have 4 different channels set on each tuner and could go back 30 minutes on each one. TiVo allowed me to both toggle through these 4 channels by hitting the "Live TV" button multiple times, as well as displaying what what on each tuner when hitting another button. (right arrow on Roamio)

I have done some cursory tests on my 201-H DVR and see that this functionality appears to be working for the last 3 channels that I have watched BUT I cannot find a way to tell me what those channels are since I'm only going by my own memory and typing in the actual channel number to check it. Is there a better way to access this? It seems like the functionality is there but I still haven't found an easy way to access that info.

This topic covered Former TiVo user testing out Spectrum201-H DVR - How to switch between tuners?, and TWC cable tv service.