Fox News channel pixelated and sound problems - XFinity

M

Mike from MA

The same hear, Do we jump ship to Verizon? Between Twitter Yahoo etc.. we need to collectively change services

M

Mike from MA

Everyone who has this problem should call FOX or better yet, the FCC. We've had this same problem, only with FOX, the past year or more. We call Comcast, get the run-around, check this, check that, we'll send a signal. An hour later everything is fine, and then a month or so later, it happens again. The reason I am on this site today is because it's happening again and the debate is tonight. Now I have to spend an hour of my day dealing with Comcast. OK, I'll do that, then I'm calling the FCC. Better yet, I'll call them first. Hopefully, they have not been politicized.
Hi, Have you reached out to the FCC? Just curious on the response

P

Peeved

Comcast silencing Fox News

I too am experiencing this issue and it is happening almost daily. I think it is deliberate and I am not a consperacy tyoe of person but it ONLY happens with Fox news. All other channels are fine. Seems pretty starnge to me and upsetting knowing now I am not the only one experiencing this issue.
I am also having same issue in Florida. If we are to believe this is coincidence right before the election they must think we are stupid. I am pissed!