Have Cable TV connected to wall outlet. Will need to connect Modem for Internet. - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Have Cable TV connected to wall outlet. Will need to connect Modem for Internet.", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hi.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I have Spectrum Cable TV box connected to my apt wall outlet using a coax cable.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Will be recieving Internet service from Spectrum in about a month.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Will rent TWC Modem and buy [FONT=Amazon Ember, Arial, sans-serif]AsusRt-Ac66u_B1[/FONT] router for a self-install Internet & wifi.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]From reading the Forum, It appears I will need a Splitter to connect both TV box(receiver) and Modem.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]On Spectrum tech support page they write: “A splitter weakens the signal level. This can cause intermittent loss of service or, in rare cases, complete service failure. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We recommend connecting your modem or Spectrum Receiver directly to a wall outlet rather than using a splitter. “[/FONT]

3 Questions:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Does Spectrum self-installation kit provide the coax spltter & coax cables for their Modem setup?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]If Spectrum suggest not using a splitter (stated above) what other alternatives do I have for setup?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]How are other members signal connecting the splitter with Cable TV and Modem?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Thanks.[/FONT]

Have Cable TV connected to wall outlet. Will need to connect Modem for Internet.?