Help needed in UK!

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but maybe someone can help. In the UK we have recently got a new version of Tivo, before this we were using its equivilant Sky+ and V+, and most people still are. The new Tivo box has so many faults its impossible to list them, we have a forum in the UK, and I wondered if anyone would be so kind as to have a look at it and see if the issues listed are anything you have in the States, because Virgin Media, who realeased Tivo, are saying the problems are stemming from the US,

TiVo - Help & Support Forum
Please if anyone could help I would be grateful.
Thankyou.

scandiskwindows9x

Moderator of DTV Latino
many problems with the Tivo, but perhaps the problem just is in the firmware version for the UK, since the UK uses DVB S2 system and perhaps that TIVO system is manufactured probably by an european company, i would suggest that get touch with the customer service of the company who sold to you that Tivo or try of see if there is any firmware upgrade to be released that solve those issues that appear in the website that is in the link posted here.

i hope that the guys in here can help too if there is any thing that i be missing

best regards
Francisco

I think that different countries has different system. I got this kind of problem too and until now I cant figure out how to resolve this one. May I ask where can I have it checked?

We measure our success by the number of satisfied clients, rather than by the profit made from each one. Register UK Company at yourcompanyinc.com