How long does it take for episodes to go to Hulu?

J

JonJon77

Usually between 3-5 AM CDT the following morning. I've noticed most CW shows are uploaded the earliest. They usually appear around 3 AM. But shows from NBC, ABC or FOX usually are available a couple of hours later at 5 AM CDT. I'm a night owl so I'm usually checking the app on my phone to see if it's available yet on my Xbox.

U

Unregistered

Is anyone also having issues with episodes stopping randomly starting over like a minute backwards and doing it 3 times in a f#$@ing row!!! It's been doing this every single time my wife and I are watching something. Yes!! Haha we have done all the updates and have great Internet.. Please tell me I'm not the only one??
Also how do you get full episode on YouTube?

What are you watching it on? I've only had trouble with Hulu on my 3DS, the platform just doesn't do well with it. If I watch on the tablet, computer, or PS3, I have no trouble at all.

WebTV

DTVUSA Rookie
We simply have the best Internet TV Box, you don't have to do anything, just plug and play, forget programming or trying to add more apps, just get it, plug it and enjoy it.
Over 650 live channels
US Cable Channels and DirecTV channels
Latin America Cable Channels
More than 20 countries live channels
Movies and TV Shows
Live Radio stations
Music Videos
Adult Programming
Visit us at WebTV

U

Unregistered

Upset hulu

I have been waiting for the new episodes of svu still from Dec 17 air date it January what is going on.im going to end up canceling my subscription to the hulu plus if it not there by tomorrow so over this plus no walking dead from amc

G

Info for the SVU cynicism

The SVU episodes have not been aired on regular tv, they were going to but because of an issue in thanksgiving they split the season differently, so how is it possible that Hulu should have it when it hasn't even been on tv. Keep paying your 9bucks and be happy you filthy animal haha

Hulu has agreements with various content producers and providers, and each agreement is different. The same is true for Netflix, Amazon, Crackle, and every other streaming service. Some providers allow Hulu to post new content next-day, while others require a week, or delay premiers (premier showings tend to have higher ratings and thus, better revenue, so there's no incentive to put the premier on any streaming service quickly). Others have their own streaming content services that get priority, like NBC-Universal.

So the answer is, "It varies."

M

Molly

Pretty Little Liars comes on every Tuesday on Freeform. How long will it take for a new episode that aired on a Tuesday to come on Hulu?

G

How long does it take for Hulu to upload episodes for Nickelodeon, like for example, the Hey Arnold! Jungle Movie premiered on November 24th at 7:00 pm, so when will it air on Hulu?

stine123

DTVUSA Jr. Member
That will depend on what network the show is from, and what type of subscription you have. For example, if you sign in to a cable provider login or Hulu Plus, Fox, ABC, ABC Family, and ABC News shows will generally be available the day after broadcast, otherwise they will be available 8 days after broadcast.