Internet connection drops several times a day and this started recently ( about 10 days ago) - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Internet connection drops several times a day and this started recently ( about 10 days ago)", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have been a subscriber to Spectrum for the past 7 months (switched over from AT&T DSL to get better bandwith). The internet speed ( > 200 mbps) and voice service was excellent until about 10 days ago when I started to experience internet connection failure. I opened a service ticket on July 03 and till date 4 different technicians have visited me to check things out (the gentleman who came in on July 3rd replaced most of the connectors and made sure that the cables were in good condition). They keep telling me the cable is good and that there is nothing wrong that they could point which is resulting in internet connection going down. Yesterday, I replaced their modem with my own Mortorola modem so that I can collect Event Log and help diagnode the issue. The voice service is still connected to their modem. This evening I had a diconnection and the Event Log from the modem looks ( this was one reason why I decided to have my own modem) as follows:

The symptoms are the Voice signal will drom first and then the internet connection will drop next. Here is the summary of the connection information:

I prefer to stay with Cable modem because of the upload/download bandwidth and I hate to go back to DSL.

My gut feeling is that there is a frayed cable from the pedstal to the next connection point and I may be wrong. Can someone who works in this industry tell me what else could be the issue?

Internet connection drops several times a day and this started recently ( about 10 days ago)?