Keep being told Cable Card is not compatible with Spectrum (Migrating TWC to Spectrum) - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Keep being told Cable Card is not compatible with Spectrum (Migrating TWC to Spectrum)", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. Im in Rochester NY. About a year or so ago, i tried to migrate from TWC package to Spectrum package (to get the higher internet speed) but was told "Your cable card will not work with spectrum", by 3 different agents. I know this is not true, but didnt press the issue because I didnt want someone to mess things up. Well now there is no longer a TWC bundle and my bill is literally $320.... THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY!! So, I did the online chat and they said Cable cards are fine, but I needed to call 800-892-4357 to talk to someone to have my service migrated. Well after spending over and hour talking to Jean, once again I was told I need to go to a Spectrum store and swap my cable card for a box!!! WHO CAN I CONTACT to get this resolved!?? I cant pay this bill (because its more than my car payment!) , and obviously I know cable cards work on spectrum. I have talked to many other Tivo owners who switch from TWC to Spectrum with zero issue and no swapping (Not only that its an FCC Law! and... im posting in the spectrum cable card forum!) Not only that, but if you look in the vent holes in the DVR box, you can literally see the cable card.

PLEASE HELP!

This topic covered Keep being told Cable Card is not compatible with Spectrum (Migrating TWC to Spectrum), and TWC cable tv service.