Loosing TV signal in the moring - to - "No video signal" message anytime throughout the day

G

garewalk

For months I had been loosing TV signal in the mornings around 8:am, give or take a few minutes, for only a few minutes. I just assumed it was someone re-booting the main system at the main Office, because the times was consistent.

Then the problem "No video signal", became random between 7:am to 9:am, but was still okay the rest of the day and night. Then it became was many time during the mornings, and some times for long periods of time, and rebooting the box became necessary.

Now, it is happening any time day and night, rebooting has become necessary several times a day.

I have tried everything, even the "Troubleshooting" section, and the online "Rebooting" of my TV box.

I came online to get help, and request a replacement X1 Box, but it seems all systems were "unavailable", even the "Chat" help function. 15 minutes after, the 2nd Online Reboot attempt worked, now we are back to "No video signal".

Why am I paying so much for Cable TV, if I have to watch TV online?

"Loosing TV signal in the moring - to - "No video signal" message anytime throughout the day," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Loosing TV signal in the moring - to - "No video signal" message anytime throughout the day, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Comcast 0
M Comcast 0
E DTV | HDTV Reception and Antenna Discussion 0