Losing Connectivity Daily - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Losing Connectivity Daily", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hello,

I have had an ongoing problem for at least a month and was looking for some insight before contacting support.

Nearly every night, usually between 7 pm and 10pm, I lose all internet connectivity and my phone. All of my devices stay connected to the wireless router but my devices show "connected, no internet".

The outage lasts from a minute or two to close to an hour. It doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing, web browsing, e-mail, etc.

I've re-booted the router several times to no avail. Typically, after a period of time, the connectiviy comes back.

I did call support once and had a pre-recorded message saying they were aware of the problem. At the end of my driveway I share a box with my neighbor. Back in January or February, a Spectrum truck showed up unannounced and the technician fiddled with something in the box. I completely lost everything. He then promptly drove away. I called support right away and a different truck showed up within an hour or so and the problem was fixed. It seems to me that my connectivity issues started after this event.

I have had one instance where TV cable also went out.

This sounds to me like a network issue.

I live in SE Wisconsin, 30 miles SW of Milwaukee. Thoughts? I hate calling support and having to go through the obnoxious support system, being told to re-boot (already did that), etc. I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet.

BTW, I am an RF engineer so I do have some knowledge of how the system operates.

Losing Connectivity Daily?