Lost Favorite Channels list and all Saved Content on my DVR during move

K

kmwade

I went through the online system to set up my transfer of service / move to a house that I purchased on 8/10. My services did not work the morning of 8/10 at my previous apartment so I assumed everything was shut off there for the move. After moving, I hooked everything up at the new address, and my services were not working. I called the next day, and after talking to about 3 different people, everything was partially up and running (my second TV still does not work). This morning, I go to put on a recorded show for my 3 year old to find that everything I had at my previous address is gone. It was also giving me prompts like it was the first time the cable box was being used.

When I go to my account, both addresses still show up under my name as being active. It almost seems to me like they simply created a new account for me under this new address, but none of my info changed (phone number, user name, email, etc.).

I will also note that all of my equipment is the same as the previous address; nothing has changed. I checked the xfinity stream app as well, to see if I could still access my saved content through it, but it is empty as well.

I have been on the phone for more than 4 hours in the last 2 days trying to get this 'seamless' transfer to work so I am very frustrated.

"Lost Favorite Channels list and all Saved Content on my DVR during move," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Lost Favorite Channels list and all Saved Content on my DVR during move, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R DirecTV 0
D Comcast 0
G Questions and Answers 0