Missing Cable Box - that I returned to Spectrum but they say they don't have it - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Missing Cable Box - that I returned to Spectrum but they say they don't have it", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. When I cut off cable and decided to go with only internet, I was given a certain timeframe to turn my cable boxes in. I had two, paid for the second one and never used it until I returned it. My son did not activate the box. I returned both cable boxes on Platt Springs Road in Columbia, SC. Both were received. Now that I am moving, and I cannot continue spectrum where I am, I am being told that I did not turn one cable box in. I turned both in the same time. Why wasn't I charged or told that I did not turn the box in since July-August 2019 and we are now in February. There is also not record at Spectrum that I turn even one of the boxes in. This is not good. I am told I have to pay for a box that was turned in.

I don't know where my receipt is that was given when I brought the two boxes in. Evne Spectrum is not seeing it in their system. This is not good for someone who does the right thing.

If Spectrum did not received thos boxes, I was going to be charged or told that I did not return their product. Now the whole thing is on me now because I cannot find a receipt.

This topic covered Missing Cable Box - that I returned to Spectrum but they say they don't have it, and TWC cable tv service.