Modem replaced 3 times - WHY is modem still receiving this error - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Modem replaced 3 times - WHY is modem still receiving this error", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. My current setup is as follows:

Arris SB6190 which is suppose to be on the compatible list of Spectrums compatible Modems, previously i had netgear CM700 and then a CM600 and both had this same error that i am getting now on my new modem -

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=3c:04:61:48:42:1d;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:69:2a:6d;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

I called tech support and told them i am getting this error still, also internet has been jittery and lagging especailly playing games online.. they did a line test and ping just basic stuff and tech said no issues reported, no reported outages either. What is going on, the dumb thing is too they want to charge to bring tech out to look at well from i gather its nothing with my equipment its brand new. I also just upgraded to a ASUS Rt-AC3100 recenlty and it is setup for QOs for gaming havent configured much on it as of yet except wifi and usb storage drive.

Modem replaced 3 times - WHY is modem still receiving this error?