my tv with this purple image and is giving an error code XRE-03007, and how do I do,

my tv with this purple image and is giving an error code XRE-03007, and how do I do,

my tv with this purple image and is giving an error code XRE-03007, and how do I do, please help me.

This question, "my tv with this purple image and is giving an error code XRE-03007, and how do I do, please help me.," is about XFinity-Comcast TV television equipment.

For other news regarding my tv with this purple image and is giving an error code XRE-03007, and how do I do, please help me., and XFinity - Comcast television equipment, see our recommended stories below.

G

Error XRE-03007 means;

When this error occurs, you will see the following message: "STB is in Suspended mode - This issue occurs when the account billing is delinquent and a payment is required on the outstanding bill."

G

Comcast sucks

I have this message to and the Comcast website says this is because my bill is unpaid even though the customer service rep says my account is current. Comcast truly stinks.