Not allowed to watch NBA League Pass channels despite having automatic renewal - XFin

I have ordered NBA League Pass every year since 2007 and have it as an automatic renewal but I can't watch the channels, it has the message saying I haven't ordered the package. This is not unusual, for the past couple of years both the MLB and NBA packages once the free trial period at the beginning of the seasons end I have to chat with someone to have the channels added because despite having automatic renewal the channels don't work once the free trial ends. Fine, no big deal. But this time I am being told that I need a tech to visit my house because they can't make the channels work despite it showing up that I have ordered NBA League Pass. I can access my League Pass subscription online but I can't view it on my cable channels. I can't believe that the only way for the channels to work is to have a tech visit my house. I work 6 days a week and it's tough to have a tech visit my house due to my schedule. I have to believe there is something that can be done to make the channels work, they worked during the free trail. All my other channels are working fine, I was told that everything in my account is fine and my connection and health status is also fine. So I'm hoping that there is something that can be done to make my League Pass channels work. It is ridiculous for me to have to schedule an appointment for a tech to visit my house just to fix 10 channels. Thank you for any help you can provide with this issue.

This question, "Not allowed to watch NBA League Pass channels despite having automatic renewal," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Not allowed to watch NBA League Pass channels despite having automatic renewal, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.