On Demand, Cartoon Network charging despite already being subscribed

S

sanderson_gill

It appears several customers are having this problem; channels that I already have a subscription to as part of my contract are showing as free until I attempt to view. At that point I am presented with the prompt to purchase a subscription, even though I already have one included in my Xfinity package.

This began for me last night while watching another 'free' series that after the 5th episode suddenly 'required a subscription', and now today while trying to watch 'Adventure Time' or 'Amazing Adventures Of Gumball' (listed as free, On Demand), both series are either requesting $2.99 an episode through HBO or Hulu, or a subscription to Cartoon Network (which I already have).

I've had this happen before with limited free viewings of channels I don't subscribe to, but never before with one that I *am* subscribed to.

"On Demand, Cartoon Network charging despite already being subscribed," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television and On Demand.

For other news regarding On Demand, Cartoon Network charging despite already being subscribed, and XFinity - Comcast and On Demand, see our recommended stories below.