Picture Quality on New TV Looks Bad

M

mprubyz

I got a new TV within the last year, and ever since hooking it up I've noticed that the picture quality seems sub-par at best. The TV is a Samsung 4k Smart TV:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsun...rt-4k-uhd-tv-with-hdr/5773700.p?skuId=5773700

Judging by the specs, the picture should look pristine; however, while watching basketball games, the picture looks almost blurry as the players are running up and down the court. The names/numbers are barely legible.

I actually had to LOWER the settings on my X1 box and not keep it on the 4k setting to improve the picture. Could this deteriorated quality be a result of incoming cable lines/connections? A compromised X1 box? I ordered a higher quality HDMI cable, but that didn't seem to help much, if at all. Is this something Comcast will come out to check/fix for free, even though nothing is technically wrong with my service?

"Picture Quality on New TV Looks Bad," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Picture Quality on New TV Looks Bad, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.