Problems with WiFi connectivity - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Problems with WiFi connectivity", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have a problem with intermittent Wi-Fi disconnections happening multiples per day and at random times. It would be great to get some feedback from experts on what the problem could be. I should say that when it started (a while ago), a Spectrum tech came by and looked at the connection with some sort of tester. He did this test a few times but said that he did not see any problems. Changing the router did not solve the issue. Using only one channel (5GHz and disabling the 2.4 GHz) has improved the situation except for Apple computers. I still get disconnections on other devices (including iPad) but less than before. Does not seem to make any sense to me. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are my data:

1. Location: New York, NY 10026. Multi-family complex (2 units).

1. Service: Extreme Internet – Ultimate 200 Upgrade (also Starter TV but I don’’t use it – coax is solely connected to the modem).

1. Modem: ARRIS Surfboard SB61183

1. Router: TP-Link Archer C5 / AC1200

1. Firmware: Latest (3.14.3 Build 150428 Rel.75843n )

1. Modem is online based on Spectrum website.

1. Wired speeds: DOWN=215.1 ; UP = 17.8.

1. Event log pages:

1. Coax cable comes out of the wall. This is the only connection in the house. No other information.

Problems with WiFi connectivity?