Q: Migrating from legacy (TWC rr) to Spectrum account - what is the story with the RR emails - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Q: Migrating from legacy (TWC rr) to Spectrum account - what is the story with the RR emails", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hi,

This may be a questions answered before - my apologies in advance. I need clear statements / guidance on this area.

I have been with TWC for 20yrs ... since they became Spectrum I have been looking into saving $ by making changes to the account. That said, I need to move into a Spectrum account - appently - if I need to make said changes.

My question is about the TWC email service I am currently using (RoadRunner - 5 active email addresses). Some rep told me that those are kept operational and without changes but it took some time before he understood what I was referring to.

Now, what is the real deal with TWC email service when moving from a legacy account to Spectrum? Lose them? service gets impaired? ...

I know I could use a cloud-based service ... I am trying to understand what is the reality of this transition so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks!!!

Carlos

Q: Migrating from legacy (TWC rr) to Spectrum account - what is the story with the RR emails?