Remove RT a.k.a. RUSSIA TODAY from all channel line-ups!! - XFinity

Xfinity should immediately remove the RT channel (formerly Russia Today) from its channel lineup because RT is conducting "a Kremlin-directed campaign to undermine faith in the US Government and fuel political protest".

This determination has been made by the U.S. Director of National Intelligence. See https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf.

If Xfinity does not remove RT from its lineup, I will look for alternatives to Xfinity's services.

According to Annex A of the DNI's January 6th 2017 report entitled "Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution". "RT America TV, a Kremlin-financed channel operated from within the United States, has substantially expanded its repertoire of programming that highlights criticism of alleged US shortcomings in democracy and civil liberties. The rapid expansion of RT's operations and budget and recent candid statements by RT's leadership point to the channel's importance to the Kremlin as a messaging tool and indicate a Kremlin-directed campaign to undermine faith in the US Government and fuel political protest. The Kremlin has committed significant resources to expanding the channel's reach, particularly its social media footprint. A reliable UK report states that RT recently was the most-watched foreign news channel in the UK. RT America has positioned itself as a domestic US channel and has deliberately sought to obscure any legal ties to the Russian Government."

This question, "Remove RT a.k.a. RUSSIA TODAY from all channel line-ups!!," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Remove RT a.k.a. RUSSIA TODAY from all channel line-ups!!, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.

A

Ant R.

Xfinity should immediately remove the RT channel (formerly Russia Today) from its channel lineup because RT is conducting "a Kremlin-directed campaign to undermine faith in the US Government and fuel political protest".

This determination has been made by the U.S. Director of National Intelligence. See https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf.

If Xfinity does not remove RT from its lineup, I will look for alternatives to Xfinity's services.

According to Annex A of the DNI's January 6th 2017 report entitled "Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution". "RT America TV, a Kremlin-financed channel operated from within the United States, has substantially expanded its repertoire of programming that highlights criticism of alleged US shortcomings in democracy and civil liberties. The rapid expansion of RT's operations and budget and recent candid statements by RT's leadership point to the channel's importance to the Kremlin as a messaging tool and indicate a Kremlin-directed campaign to undermine faith in the US Government and fuel political protest. The Kremlin has committed significant resources to expanding the channel's reach, particularly its social media footprint. A reliable UK report states that RT recently was the most-watched foreign news channel in the UK. RT America has positioned itself as a domestic US channel and has deliberately sought to obscure any legal ties to the Russian Government."

This question, "Remove RT a.k.a. RUSSIA TODAY from all channel line-ups!!," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Remove RT a.k.a. RUSSIA TODAY from all channel line-ups!!, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.
I would highly recommend taking the time and actually watching RT News for yourselves before criticizing what you deem either "fake news" or "Russian propaganda".
First of all, theyve been investigating for 2 years now and all they have to show for it is 3 years for Cohen and even that is due to fraud which we all know that the whole administration as well as any previous administration is in some way guilty of committing, they just werent caught.
Second, if youve seen i think it was some kind of press release by the it was either the NSA or the DNS, i dont remember the name of the woman who is speaking but shes with the NSA or DNS, she speaks of RT News and in her own words says that RT is dangerous because they report the truth. They tell the truth of both sides and they give the full story and let me just say that the the truth isnt dangerous, not to the citizens and not to the nation. The only people who r afraid of the truth and for whom the truth may be VERY dangerous, are for those who are in charge.
Third and finally if i may speak on propaganda or a moment, the amount of hypocracy it takes to call RT "Russian propaganda" and yet deem our American "news" as being accurate or factual is just absolutely astounding to me. Nearly EVERY American news outlet has long been infiltrated by or on the payroll of the CIA, since the 1950's to be exact. See http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/cia/operationmockingbirdCIA.pdf

So in short, my point im trying to make is see for yourselves, watch for yourselves and for heaven's sake THINK for yourselves! The Russian government isnt great, its a government. But to say that our government is so much better, filled with good, honest and ethical leaders of the highest moral fiber just because this is America is the epitome of our arrogance as a nation. Think about it, have you ever wondered why the phrase is "stupid American"?