Saving my mom’s emails after she died - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Saving my mom’s emails after she died", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I’m posting here after many exhausting attempts at finding help from Spectrum phone support, store support and roadrunner phone support (which seems to be outsourced off shore).

My mom passed on Mother’s Day this year, so it’s been 4 months. Her email was with roadrunner. I do NOT want to lose access to her email bc there are still people who do not know of her passing and send her emails. Plus, there are old emails in her acct I don’t want to lose access to. She was my best friend, and living with me when she died, so her computer is at my house. I do still have access but only bc I’m paying to keep internet active at her house - which has been empty for almost a year (she didn’t want to sell it before she died). Spectrum said that’s the only way to keep access to her email...by paying for internet service monthly. Forwarding to another email will only work while the orig email is active. We discontinue internet - we lose her email.

The house is now for sale and we will soon stop the internet service...is there a way to download her existing email files/history before I lose access to them forever? I’m so afraid of needing to know something about her life that I can’t find out bc it’s in an email I can’t get to ever again.

Roadrunner support said there’s no way to save her old emails. They were rude and so unhelpful. I don’t know who else to ask.

Does anyone here know? Thank you for any help. I SO wish she had used an email acct that was not tied to internet!

Saving my mom’s emails after she died?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Comcast 0