sb8200 firmware for link aggregation (again) - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "sb8200 firmware for link aggregation (again)", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Since obviously someone can't take the heat... and deleted my original post,,, I will re-post it here and now...

The point still remains: Get off your DUFF spectrum, and get the firmware that was released by ARIS a year ago approved so we can support link aggregation on this modem...

In response to my original post, a spectrum shill used the excuse they need more time.... because apparently it takes years to actually do their homework... I can't imagine a world, where COMCAST actually does something better.... but here we are...

Original Post:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Its a well known fact that this modem supports it, and minimal effort on the Internet shows you a newer version of firmware available for other providers supplies it...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]so, is Spectrum going to get this firmware updated, or am I going to call AT&T fiber and change providers...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Just sayin'[/FONT]

sb8200 firmware for link aggregation (again)?