Spectrum Email SUPERVISOR & IT TECH needed - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Spectrum Email SUPERVISOR & IT TECH needed", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hello,

Since Spectrum updated/changed their webmail, I have had problems with my 3rd party email. Every week for the past 5 to 6 weeks, Spectrum LOCKS my email, and I must change my Password to get into my email accounts. Spectrum claims there is suspecious activity.

History: #1 I have had Time Warner Cable Road Runner Internet & TV for over 20 years and NEVER had an email problem until Spectrum. #2 I have used Netscape 7.3, which is a 3rd party email service for 20 years without any problems. #3 I do computer tech work for my friends and family, so I'm computer savy, and my computers are clean and free of viruses.

About 3 weeks ago, I called and spoke with a Supervisor named Cody, told him all of the above, and asked if Spectrum IT Department could add a query for Netscape 7.3. He monitored my email for a week, and called back and agreed with me: There was NO suspecious activity on my email account, but Spectrum was not 'shaking hands' with Netscape 7.3.

He asked if I could use Spectrum Webmail, and I said 'no,' for several reasons: It's slow, plus it doesn't suit my needs for various address books as well as other reasons.

Spectrum Email Supervisor, would you PLEASE take the flag off of my Netscape 7.3 email account so I don't have to spend 30 minutes a week changing my password.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Spectrum Email SUPERVISOR & IT TECH needed?