Steve Carell to leave The Office

I don't know how many other people have heard about this already or not, but apparently Steve Carell is going to be leaving The Office although I do not really know all the details surrounding the circumstances of his departure. The bigger question should be if you think The Office can survive without him?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
NO no no, but then again I hardly ever watch this show..but when I used to it was only to see Steve, so in my opinion it just wouldn't be the same.

ausqtie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I think “The Office” is a hilarious show and I love watching. The show just will not be the same without Steve Carell. They have a great staff, but the staff all works in a way together to make the show what it is. Losing Steve (the MAIN character) will kill the show.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I think “The Office” is a hilarious show and I love watching. The show just will not be the same without Steve Carell. They have a great staff, but the staff all works in a way together to make the show what it is. Losing Steve (the MAIN character) will kill the show.
Yep, I figured as much. Oh well, like I said, it's not like I was a regular viewer anyway.....but now probably never.