Strange Spam Blocking method by Spectrum - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Strange Spam Blocking method by Spectrum", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I started receiving lots of spam emails from multinet.com. The spam comes in from random email users @multinet.com. So, if you add each User@multinet.com to the filter list which is accessible from the Spectrum Web email interface, you'd have inifinte number of emails. I called Spectrum on Sat., 8/24/2019. An associate told me to remove all individual users@multinet.com from the filter list and just add multinet.com. I did. Spam continued unblocked, no matter how I access it: From Web interface, from Thunderbird or from Android Gmail app. I called again on Sat. 8/25/2019. This time they tried to keep me on the phone until they solve it!!. I declined after 25 minutes on the phone and asked for a ticket be generated so they can work on the issue. I haven't received any email or notifications to opening any tickets. I called again on Mon. (spam is still abundant from these multinet). This time they said you need to forward each message that is a spam like that to spamblock@postmaster.rr.com. I complied, and fwd'd each message to that email address.

Spam from multinet.com still continues to arrive!!. I told them that this is not going to work since these spammers use random use names to send the email @multinet.com domain and that the domain needs to be blocked in its entirity. Seems falling on deaf ears.

So, I can't block a domain from the filter list and I have to fwd msgs to that postmaster??

Is that how this issue will end up? i.e. I keep receiving inifinte spam and keep forwarding it? I can't beileve this is a solution!.

Help!,

Thanx,

--Khalid

Strange Spam Blocking method by Spectrum?