Subchannel Chat (Over-the-air) ie: THIS TV, RTN, Independent Channels

well we have ONE high powered station WBBJ that as most covered the area....it's gives us a ABC and CBS there's a FOX and the usually PBS........that's about it

Last edited:

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
There is an Idaho station that has COZI, It's on Idaho NBC affiliate KPVI-6:
6.1 NBC
6.2 Antenna TV
6.3 Cozi TV

But I doubt I will ever get a translator for it, everyone near here is forced to take KSL 5's censored version of NBC. Without NBC's SNL or anything the church elders deem too "risque" for me.

nbound-au

The Graveyard Shift
I still think its possibly worth a shot. You arent necessarily going to pick up electrical noise just because its a VHF-Low channel. They are, of course, more prone to interefence from it. There is an element of risk (but with this stuff there always is)

Failing that there is also WPSD, but its much weaker and would likely need a fringe antenna and amplifier.

Last edited:
This is funny and sounds old school cause u use to here this all the time with analog BUT ON A CLEAR NIGHT (LOL I do sometimes pick up WMC but it's NOT lickely unfortantly ....that's ok I'm pretty set up I've learn to compensate by going to their website/////the rest I pretty muchb actually get even to be a county boy and this HD Antenna is the shit I'm sure this is what HD was meant for....i'd just like to see moe coverage I'm sure that's the age old storey but it's true Id be ALL about QUBO lol

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Worst. Subchannels. Ever.

Okay, we've all got our favorite subchannels.

How about those useless subchannels that you really don't like, those that are a waste of spectrum?

I vote MyNetwork and LiveWell.

dave73

DTVUSA Member
Okay, we've all got our favorite subchannels.

How about those useless subchannels that you really don't like, those that are a waste of spectrum?

I vote MyNetwork and LiveWell.
I never got in on the conversation for favorite subchannels, but here's my favorite for what I get in Chicago:

Cozi TV (which replaced lifestyle channel NBC Nonstop), Antenna TV, MeTV, MeToo (Chicagoland's MeTV, which includes shows that MeTV can't show, including most of the Sony library), WTTW Prime (locally programmed PBS channel minus childrens programming), Create, & Bounce (I however don't like that it's on a weak LPTV station that aims less signal toward Indiana).

Least favorite, & some may include networks on the main channel:

Livewell Network, RTV, TNN, Tuff TV (watched all 3 after WPVN-CD started transmitting from Chicago, & the programming is terrible on all 3), Ion TV*, Ion Life (has potential, but they repeat the same episodes over & over again of mostly Canadian DIY & lifestyle programs), My network TV*, & CW*.

*= networks on the main channel & in the case of CW, it's on WGN-TV, & watch the syndicated programming a lot more than the network programming.

It's funny maybe someone smart then me can help figure this out I LOOKS lke 16.2 in jacksoon TN MIGHT be getting a THIS.TV (which would replace Live Well) <<<<<my lesast favorite so far..............anyone know if either PB and J or QUBO (<even better) ARE EXPANDING ANY MORE RECENTL?

Yeah well TiVo's beem showing it on the guide for the last few days which may possible mean a change, than goodness cause I know THIS is MORE like a Movie Channel I believe ....I'd love to have a Ku band can't afford it right now but maybe later I'll keep everyone posted this could be exciting news for this area Broadcast wise since our local ABC became a DUEL Network when one of it's feeds because a CBS exciting......yayaya well see