Surprises: First Cinemax and Now TCM moved (but for upgrade fees, you can get them again)

R

Refuge

What's the Next Comcast Surprise???

First Cinemax programming was "moved around" without actively contacting impacted customers (I hate those kind of surprises).

• For an additional fee you can still get it.
  • In my opinion, all Comcast/Xfinity explanations provided have been lame

Now TCM programming was "moved around" without actively contacting impacted customers.

• For an additional fee, you can still get it by buying a sports package of some sort
  • In my opinion, all Comcast/Xfinity explanations provided have been lame

In my opinion, these appear to be predatory business tactics although I'm sure there's a "perfectly sound" company explanation for it.

From an analytics standpoint, I'm not buying Comcast's data analysis on percentages of people and number of times TCM is watched. Please show me the analytics and facts Comcast.

In our household:

• TCM is was on no less than a few hours per day
  • Sports...never watched and our desire is not having those channels in our lineup

"Surprises: First Cinemax and Now TCM moved (but for upgrade fees, you can get them again)," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Surprises: First Cinemax and Now TCM moved (but for upgrade fees, you can get them again), and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S DirecTV 0
J DirecTV 0
M Comcast 0