Unable to claim free Xfi pods - Support has been NO help. - XFinity

First, this company's customer service is one of the worst I've ever seen.

I've spoken with 9 people all about the Xfi pods as part of my home WiFi assessment. I got the notice on the app that it was complete and I qualified for the free pods but nobody is able to help with the issue when something goes wrong. Someone even went as far as to provide me with a fake order number to get me off the phone, assuring me that the pods were on their way. Everyone I have spoke with sence tells me the order does not actually exist. But I digress, this is only partly about the horrid customer service provided by Xfinity.

I click the link, go to the Xfi pods page, and it acts like it's going to work and add them to my account. But, of course, it never does. It goes as far as "adding to account" and then errors out. I get error code DFPLN4000 in the URL and the message:

Temporarily unavailable

The product you’re interested in isn’t available for purchase at this time.

Get updates about Xfinity Home, Xfinity Cameras, and 24/7 Video Recording.

Looking around it seems I'm not the only one with this issue but somehow dispite this being a regular issue nobody seems to know what to do to fix it. Customer service says they will "return my calls" but never do.

So here we are. Who has a solution to this because I've tried everything I can think of. I'll take a viable solution or the name of a good laywer at this point, whatever gets me the equipment promised in the plan I am paying for.

This question, "Unable to claim free Xfi pods - Support has been NO help.," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Unable to claim free Xfi pods - Support has been NO help., and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.