Unstable Internet connection... Local or something else? - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Unstable Internet connection... Local or something else?", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. It started a few days ago especially just the last few hours when the outdoor weather temperature got into the mid 80s(F) degrees in So. CA. However, last Monday had an over four hours outage because of an urgent utility wood pole replacement down the hill. After they were done and both power and cable services came back, cable services (TV, Internet, and phone) were fine after it until last Friday when I noticed random disconnections, lags, etc. with Internet. TV seems fine too. Phone, no idea since it is rarely used. I already tried manually rebooting the cable modem with its hole button method last night.

for the signals during the earlier disconnections when things got really bad. Things seem to be calm for now, but I have a bad feeling they will be back again. From what I read, these downstream numbers are OK from FYI: basics of signal power level - Welcome to the Forums and What should my Signal Levels be? Arris/Motorola Forum FAQs | DSLReports, ISP Information? IIRC, the numbers used to be closer to zero?

What do you guys think?

Unstable Internet connection... Local or something else??