Question: Watch NFl Football Today Live Cbs Tv Watch Online

U

Unregistered

Does anyone know where I can watch NFL games on CBS, online? I'll be travelling a bit, would be nice if I could stream the games to my phone.

Jim5506

DTVUSA Member
SlingBox, Dish Network sling on Hopper or Sling Adapter on VIP Series DVR, several other cable companies and possibly DirecTV allow viewing their DVR's over the internet.

I don't believe that CBS'S web subscription service includes live sports - so that's out.

My preference is the SlingBox, it has a virtual remote that looks just like your DVR remote.

I got my SlingBox HD from NewEgg last year refurbished for $70, works great.

Last edited:

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Jim covered about everything there. Only thing I can add is, and this is actually a question... Does mobile TV MDTV still exist? There was a time where broadcasters were trying to get chipsets put into devices to receive broadcast TV on-the-go. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

dkreichen1968

Staff member
Jim covered about everything there. Only thing I can add is, and this is actually a question... Does mobile TV MDTV still exist? There was a time where broadcasters were trying to get chipsets put into devices to receive broadcast TV on-the-go. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
Mobile ATSC 1.0 has basically died due to lack of interest. The next round for mobile will be ATSC 3.0 which will be directly receivable on mobile devices.