What style splitters and maybe filter(s) for system with second TV

A

Alex-M

I tried to replace 2 splitters on my Moms system that was having problems with the new second small TV box upstairs. The new ones I got from Radio Shack do not seem to work, no internet or TV even downstairs. Do I need to get MoCa (rated?) splitters. These are 75-ohm, 5-1100MHz.

Also the system has a splitter by the electric meter outside (under a deck) where it also has a ground and a filter. One line goes upstairs to the new small TV Box and the other goes downstairs to another filter, splitter and to the Wireless Gateway and a full size set top box. I'm wondering if there could be a problem because of that second filter which is effectively between the 2 TV boxes.

The system did work when I originally set it up a few months ago but now all she gets are stations over the wireless app on the new "smart" TV.

Thanks for any help.

"What style splitters and maybe filter(s) for system with second TV," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding What style splitters and maybe filter(s) for system with second TV, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.