Why does X1 just keep getting worse as a consumer experience? Sports stats, voice search etc

B

bfallona

Over the last few weeks I have noticed that the tech programming people have ruined the customer experience due to either dropping features or adding new features that don't work. For example, I love NFL even preseason. So why when I hit C on the remote do I get no stats at all? How hard could it be to show preseason stats? I have been an NFL fan since 1955. Same with voice remote. A few weeks ago I saw Ross Perot died and did a voice search. It took an hour and got nothing. The voice remote keep showing " like names" But not one of Ross Perot. Same thing with all searches. Just try it. Both of these issues seem like Tech people or it people locked in the lab showing each other how great the new way is with no testing with "normal everyday folks"

"Why does X1 just keep getting worse as a consumer experience? Sports stats, voice search etc," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Why does X1 just keep getting worse as a consumer experience? Sports stats, voice search etc, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.