Xfinity stream app suddenly using a city out of my market - XFinity

We are using a roku and the xfinity stream app with minor issues for months. Suddenly 5 days ago the app is using stations in the Orlando, Fl market, not the Ft Myers, Fl market where we live. We are a 3 1/2 hour drive from Orlando or obviously the local news is quite different. We have spent at least 3 hours a day with tech support. We have lost phone service with some of the “fixes”. We have deleted apps, unplugged, rebooted, sent signals and reauthorized accounts multiple times. Currently the app works (with the Orlando stations) on 2 tv but is not authorized on a third (so no app working). Obviously the app is the issue. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas to fix it? It is incredibly frustrating and the amount of time spent on stupid!

This question, "Xfinity stream app suddenly using a city out of my market," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Xfinity stream app suddenly using a city out of my market, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.